All products on the site are from original paintings / drawings by Jonathan Ash, a Medway (Kent UK) based artist.
Jonathan Ash has a very recognisable style of using bold and sometimes surprising colours in his paintings. He is colourblind and uses strong colours to depict light and dark in his works (to start with, he was scared of using more than 2 colours in his works).
His work has been described as having a "wicked sense of humour" and "a vision most artists aspire to".
He has appeared on radio shows, newspapers and local television and his work has been displayed in a number of galleries (see below).
His work is in private collections around the world, he has been commissioned to produce work for shared spaces as well as personal portraits (people and pets).
If you'd like more information, please use the "contact" link on this page.
EXHIBITIONS (completed and upcoming):
- "From Medway to Medway and Back" (Solo Exhibition), The Halpern Gallery, CHATHAM, Kent. UK.
- End of Year Show (Group Exhibition), The Halpern Gallery, CHATHAM, Kent. UK.
- End of Year Show (Group Exhibition), What If Gallery, DARTFORD, Kent. UK.
2019 - upcoming (provisional titles and dates)
- Local Display of Art, Oast Community Centre, RAINHAM, Kent. UK (from January)
- "Mammal" (Solo Exhibition), Community Hub, ROCHESTER, Kent. UK (from March)
- "Habitat" (Solo Exhibition), What If Gallery, DARTFORD, Kent. UK (from June)
- "Body" (Solo Exhibition), The Halpern Gallery, CHATHAM, Kent. UK (from November)